Introduce yourself here!

hello guys, this is Massimo from Switzerland.
always worked on cloud computing systems and virtualization. Since some time going deeper with truffle/embark for smart contracts. Here for sharing and exchanging
Thank you

Hey everyone,
My name’s Thanh-Quy Nguyen. I’m a French developer from Paris. I first started developing in Solidity about a year ago, after losing all my assets in cryptocurrencies :stuck_out_tongue:
Before that, I was a JavaScript developer, mostly in React.js and React Native, and I started to learn Solidity first on cryptozombies.io (probably one of the best tutorials ever).
They of course mentioned OpenZeppelin in that tutorial and that’s how I discovered the community, first on Slack and now here!

Hello Kseniya! Welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:
Feel free to ask any questions in #support :smiley:

Welcome @mssmx! If you’d like to participate please do :slight_smile:

Hello! Thanks for joining! I’ve heard great things about cryptozombies :slight_smile:

Hi everyone :wave:t4: !

I’m Kevin. I’ve been a crypto nerd since 2017 and I’m currently learning the Japanese language as well as front end development. I currently work with a few companies in the space in various capacities but my work mostly consists of marketing and community management.

It’s a pleasure to meet all of you. :pray:t4:

Hi @kevcas nice to meet you! What brings you to the community? :slight_smile:

Hello all,
This is Akhil, full stack developer-turned-blockchain developer. Based in India-Kerala. Excited to be a part of this group :slight_smile:

Hi, my name is Sergei.
I am from Phoenix, AZ :snake::sun_with_face::lizard::cactus:
l first learned about OpenZeppelin when I doing a research about the implementation of smart contracts.
I am here to know more about using OpenZeppelin libraries for writing smart contracts.

Hello Martin,

I have a question about combining OpenZeppelin libraries with custom made smart contracts.
Where is a good place to do ask?

Thank you,
Sergei

Welcome! Thanks for joining :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Sergei! Welcome :grin: If you have any questions feel free to ask in #support :slight_smile:

Welcome @AkhilVinayakMS! What brings you to the community?

Hello Sergei!

Hi, I’m Onyedika from Nigeria. Well I don’t have a job but am in interested in building smart contract technologies using Javascript. Heard about zeppelin on Github. It’s a pleasure to be here.

Welcome kasodon!! Thanks for joining :grin:
Have you used Zeppelin’s tools before?

No Ivan, can you please put me through?

Hi everyone!

My name is Tom, I’m from New York. I have a start-up company called Ok Cool Games Inc. that is focused on exploring technology that empowers gamers. It’s a privilege to be here. There is so much to learn about smart contract development. I trust Zeppelin will continue to instill more confidence in developers and encourage us all to learn more about security. Really good stuff.

Sure thing! We have 2 main tools, OpenZeppelin which serves as a framework of secure and reusable smart contracts, ZeppelinOS which is a development platform aimed to make upgrading smart contracts much simpler :smile:

Welcome!! There is definitely a lot to learn :smiley:, what experience do you have with Solidity and smart contracts in general?

Hi, thanks Ivan! I have had experience incorporating OpenZeppelin smart contracts, which have been immensely helpful. I would love to learn more about ZeppelinOS, as that seems to be a big problem solver for upgrade-ability. Definitely need to spend more time focusing on that. I will also take the opportunity to browse around this forum.

I heard there may also be a section where I can find help on smart contract auditing – maybe third-party smart contract auditors, vetted by Zeppelin, seeking work?

Thank you! We’re always glad to hear of people using our frameworks :slight_smile:
Zeppelin doesn’t formally recommend any auditors although we do perform professional audits ourselves :smile: