Hi there! If you have any feedback on:

• Community rules
  • Categories structure / naming
  • Forum configuration
  • This list

Then this is the best place for us to read it :arrow_down:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi! @martriay @tinchoabbate @elopio @fiiiu I was thinking it would be nice to have a place to discuss about security, audits, research, ethernaut. Not sure how it could be structured yet but we can work on something.

4 Likes

Ian, thanks for suggesting! I like the idea, maybe a category for Zeppelin Research?

We need to keep in mind that there are several places already where security discussions are taking place, so as not to duplicate efforts…

1 Like

Where would that be?

1 Like

Hi, I been thinking it could be a good idea to have an ethernaut category. There, solutions could be posted, bugs reported, questions answer and new level proposed.
Of course, there is the GitHub issues page, so maybe it could be overdoing it. But for someone who is learning it could be of use.

2 Likes

I was thinking maybe https://forum.ethereum.org/ or https://ethereum-magicians.org/… but it’s true that those are Ethereum-specific…

In any case, I think we should do it here! (under either Security or Research) :slight_smile:

1 Like

FYI, it looks like the SSL cert for your slack might be out of date. (I see now that you’re deprecating the Slack, but I didn’t know that when I tried to access it.)

Hi @nmclrn, thank you very much for the heads up! As you said, we’re deprecating it but that doesn’t mean we don’t want to make our community safe, so will fix it right away :slight_smile:

Also, feel free to introduce yourself to the community in the intros thread!

Thanks for the heads up @nmclrn! It should be fixed now :slight_smile:

I would suggest a discord channel, it can be good for short form communication and quite potentially increase the community engagement.

I would also suggest a having a site or a page in which there is a more formal set of articles in which the team could write about Zeppelin research, updates on the tech. Another suggestion that would be more of a back burner idea is that we could have a smart contract tutorial similar to what Crypto Zombies has.

Hello @frederickalcantara, thank you very much for your thoughts :slight_smile:

Are you aware of our Telegram channel?

Would this be different from our #general:guides-and-tutorials category and our blog? (actually we have two but we're merging them soon)

I know you're familiar with Ethernaut, which is our game-tutorial. What kind of things you like abourt Cryptozombies?

Why is my question not visible in the channel?

I don’t see any answer nor failed attempts, could you try again?

1 Like

Hi @oxuw4 the only post I can see of yours is about asking for examples of ERC20 and crowdsales.