Well, I decided to remove the content of two methods (not the methods, just what was inside) and try again and I was able to deploy it. Tried by deleting only one and I was still able to deploy it. So I decided that, since I couldn’t delete any of the methods, maybe I would be able to improve something and that would allow me to deploy the contracts. Well, I did it. Simplifying a few things a making cleaner worked.
I guess the reason is really because it’s too big. But now that you said it, I’m thinking about some extra functionality I had.
The thing is that, we (I’m talking in name of my team) actually have the contracts fully tested (even coverage) and we never had problems. Although I know it was expensive, I never though it would be a limitation.